Superman Stats

Friday 28 December 2012

Wonder Woman Weekly Round-up 19/12/2012



Wonder Woman Weekly Round-Up

19/12/2012


Welcome, to my first Wonder Woman Weekly Round Up of the comics of the week I have read. It has been a huge first week for my Blog, and I would like to give a big Thank You to those that read my blog and in particular the two special followers: Ramana Kumar Shankar and Bharat Panchasara. Hopefully this time next year I will have multiple followers.

While I went on posting this week, I realized that not only is it repetitive but it is also hard to post reviews for all the comics I have read in the given week. Thus from now the Weekly Round-up will include all the comics read and a short caption on what they are about as well as my awarded score for the issue, in the format of a slideshow. Below that I will provide a link to professional reviews on the internet. So enjoy the presentation;

Comic Week Reviews






'Nuff Said

Aneesh Raikundalia

No comments:

Post a Comment