Superman Stats

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Rorschach Reviews: Overview


Rorschach Reviews

 

Hey guys and gals, we meet again. This is my first post regarding comic book reviews and I would love to explain a few things regarding the format. With these posts I will review both old and new comics including an end of the week review page on the latest comics of the week I have read. 
The page will include a sub-title to define which type of comic I will be reviewing on the given day, these types are identified as;

Golden Age Reviews- Reviews of comics released before the blog released, most comic that are old but still fairly new will not be reviewed frequently but I will provide you review links for them. 

Loki's Latest- This will include reviews for one or more comics that just released during the course of the week or I have read from the previous week.

Indie Flavor- Comic book reviews regarding those from independent publishers, companies aside from the big two (Marvel and DC) as well as the occasional Web Comics.

Manga Mania- Reviews of new or old volumes of Manga such as Bleach, Naruto and more.

Wonder Woman's Weekly Roundup- A collection of short summaries on the comic books I have read on the given week. Will include links to my own reviews and reviews for these and more on other websites.

Enjoy My review of the day linked below:


'Nuff Said

Aneesh Raikundalia

No comments:

Post a Comment