Superman Stats

Sunday 30 December 2012

The Great Indian Circus



The Great Indian Circus

 


So first things first, let me put this out; I will most likely be unable to post regularly for at least two weeks. You see, I have finally reached India to begin my University education and in such a case there is quite a bit off running around to be done. This running around involves the look into a country so festive and culturally mind-bending that the title is a perfect fit. The Great Indian Circus

I did mention in one of my previous posts, that the next week would have a particular theme. This theme was or is going to be related to India and due to my Movie fandom; it's Bollywood culture. Here is the specific of the next posts;

Tintin's Top Ten: The top ten countdown of the next week of posts will be My Top Ten Best Bollywood Movies of the Year.

Reel Reviews: A review of the number one best Bollywood movie of the year and also a review of one of my favorite Bollywood movies of all time.

Rise of the Hindies: A look at the evolution of Art House Cinema in Bollywood and it's current popularity in India.

Shakes Sports: A special titled Border Wars, posts highlighting the India and Pakistan cricket rivalry and there tribulations to coming face to face in India after 5 years.


'Nuff Said

Aneesh Raikundalia

No comments:

Post a Comment