Superman Stats

Monday 6 October 2014

Boringness, Business...Overall Laziness! My Decision on the CBM Awards



Not Going to Finish These Posts

 

I'm not going to make excuses about how hard it is, how excrutiatingly slow my internet is or the fact that in the long run what I do wont really matter for me or any of you. 

So I've made the decision on the Underdog Awards. I am going to go ahead and add all the comic book movies to the list of nominees and see where they end up. 

Screw these weird CBM awards which take a heavy chunk of my time because I have to make these bad videos. I don't have the patience or the interest to work on something I'm not interested in. 

So there will be no Wham! Bam! Pow! CBM awards. I don't even know why I'm bothered to give an excuse for this, maybe cause I feel guilty on abandoning this despite it being just a silly blog post to waste my time. 

So enjoy and don't worry, come the Underdog awards, I'll have the motivation to complete them. 

'Nuff Said

Aneesh Raikundalia    

No comments:

Post a Comment