Superman Stats

Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Batty Collection!



My Batty Collection

For those not in the know, the year 2014 is the 75th Anniversary of; 

http://global3.memecdn.com/because-im-batman_o_698729.jpg 

Yes Indeed the Dark Knight!

Now I'm going to make any false promises I can't live up to like I did last year with the X-Men and Avengers. 

What I'm going to do is whenever I'm in the mood (like today). I will give you a Batman related post. 

So what's todays post?

I'm glad you asked!



My Batman Collection

So I think I've made it clear before that I have past history of getting comics through some nefarious means (read illegalish), I haven't? or Have I? 

So I've obviously decided that collection would eventually be bought in real life so that I can pay for the free comics I've read. 

This specifically applies to my favorite character Batman. Whose current trades I've collected upto 14. I hope to review all of these by the end of the year, but once again this time round I'm not making any promises. 

This post is just for views, It's pictures of my Batman collection and each time I review one of the comics from my collection I'll add a link here on the picture. Enjoy





Batman Year One by Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli


Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller
 
 
Batman: Arkham Asylum A Serious House on Serious Earth by Grant Morrison and Dave McKean
 
 

 Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale


Batman: Dark Victory by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale


Batman Hush by Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee


Batman: Heart of Hush by Paul Dini


Batman: Gotham After Midnight by Steve Niles and Kelly Jones


Batman Illustrated By Neal Adams Vol. 1


Batman Illustrated By Neal Adams Vol.3


Batman: The Greatest Stories Ever Told


Tales of the Batman by Tim Sale


Batman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore


Batman: Whatever Happened to The Caped Crusader? by Neil Gaman


Watch out for these 14 reviews (hopefully)!

'Nuff Said 

Aneesh Raikundalia


No comments:

Post a Comment